Jim M. Long, Owner of DLT Mobility, is a Sr. Apple Mobility Consultant/Trainer focusing on project based Mobility Applications and Deployment of Devices. Jim focuses on empowering companies from startups to Fortune 1000 companies to fully leverage Apple iPhones, iPads, and custom applications to revolutionize how they do business. DLT Mobility is interested in mobility projects in any phase; from analyzing business processes and designing applications, to integration in the SAP Mobility Platform, to the training and deployment of the mobility devices into the field.
DLT Mobility was created to build a network of professionals that will commit 100% of our resources to empower our clients mobilize their workforce and fulfill their vision that will ultimately increase productivity and reduce costs. By using our expertise in Apple devices, the iOS platform, and mobility methodologies, we can help our clients successfully plan and execute a mobile development project. Whether you are a startup, or a Global 1000 company desiring to develop an enterprise level mobile project, we have the expertise to design, develop and deploy your mobile project.
Current DLT Mobile Services include:
- Early analysis of mobility needs and opportunities
- Overview of ROI
- Analysis of Integration with SAP or other computing infrastructure
- Customizing of available mobile applications
- Procuring and configuring of iPhones and iPads and other Apple devices
- Provisioning devices with Security protocols consistent with Company policies
- Deployment and Training of personnel with the devices and mobile applications
- Integrating a support plan as project is brought to a successful completion.