86% of Fortune 500 and 47% Global 500 companies are testing or deploying iPad. 78% of the respondents in a Dimensional Research Study plan to have them deployed by 2013.
Here are a few more reasons:
- With a layered approach to security, scalable deployment options, and a powerful platform for apps, you’ve got everything you need to deploy iPad in virtually every business environment.
- The iOS platform provides stringent security technology and features without compromising the user experience.
- Many security features are enabled by default, so users don’t need security expertise to keep their information protected.
- There are a variety of options for deploying iOS devices across their enterprises.
- Employees can install configuration profiles or enroll in Mobile Device Management (MDM) on their own devices to quickly get corporate services up and running.